Work @ StarVision Labs
A healthy working environment motivates a person to put his best foot forward. Members of the workforce and management are given full opportunity and support to develop their skills, leading to improved productivity. Teamwork, learning, and growth is what you get when you join StarVision Labs. You will find a bunch of enthusiastic Software Engineers, Developers, and Designers enjoying their way to work and success at StarVision. StarVision is a dynamic company which looks out for the best talent in the industry. So if you are self-driven, hard-working, and dedicated to excellence, we are waiting to hear from you.
Designation: Project Manager
Location: New Delhi
- Has experience producing digital productions and web builds from conception to delivery. This includes executing pitches, liaising with clients; managing & working with creative and production teams, creating timelines, scoping projects and managing budgets
- Responsible for developing project plans and on occasion assist in developing site maps, navigation, wire frames and spec documents (working alongside the design and technical teams)
- Must be able to assess the creative and technical aspects required in a project and translate that into a project plan
- Excellent attention to detail a good creative eye as well as the ability to grasp technical concepts and explain them to non-technical people. Capable of revising project plans if required, rescheduling resources and ensuring that assets are provided to the teams at the required stage to ensure that the project runs effectively and is delivered on time and within the agreed budget
- Coordinate and manage usability testing sessions
- Carries great insight and understanding of the digital production process and the various technical aspects of it
- Has tremendous passion for delivering quality productions whether it is websites, web applications, online and mobile gaming solutions, mobile applications, design treatments or advanced technical solutions
- Has a deep passion for technology and is up-to-date with technological advancements
- Knowledge of project management principles, processes and software
- A solid understanding of the lifecycle of web development initiatives
- Experienced writing functional specifications and project documentation required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Exhibits a positive "can-do" attitude, be self-motivated and capable of working in a team environment with strong individual performers
- Is a solution finder
- Has impeccable organizational and people management skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas
- Can plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects
Designation: Digital Media Strategist
Location: New Delhi
We are looking for Digital Media Strategist, to join the strategy team. The person should have at least 3 - 6 years of work experience in the advertising industry, specifically in digital domain. Candidate should be able to:
- Develop and participate in pitch presentations for new client acquisition.
- Manage full client lifecycle of digital influencer activation – develop engagement concepts, maintain influencer relationships, plan and execute branded events (blogger meets, tweet ups etc), track and report campaign success.
- Develop digital engagement strategies designed for positive online word of mouth.
- Build, grow and manage communities on social and digital properties for a brand or cause.
- Work with account strategists, producer and creative team to achieve client goals.
- Measure, monitor and report results on an ongoing basis for multiple clients.
- Constantly communicate project status to client contact and actively hand hold the client on the progress of work.
- Listening on social media platforms and reporting.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org